Marine Surveyors Cayman has expanded their Industrial Surveys into Thermography Energy Conservation Surveys to use up-to-date technology to rapidly help clients reduce energy costs, predict and prevent breakdowns and outages and to find damage in structures.
Thermography can be applied to:
- ANY mechanical or electrical equipment
- ANY structure or vessel
- AS WELL AS underground and overhead utilities.
Using infrared imagers (cameras), infrared pictures reveal wasted energy as heat patterns of physical objects and quickly reveal hot and cold locations in:
Structures (where expensive Air Conditioning or Heat is “leaking” out)
- Mechanical and Electrical equipment (overheating pumps, heat exchangers or electrical connections and equipment including IT server equipment and modems)
- The earth itself to show where water is leaking
- fiberglass boat hulls to show hidden damage
Thermography Energy Conservation Surveys can reduce your energy costs whether residential, business, industrial, or marine.